This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
The following people and companies can be hired to set up a wiki that uses Semantic MediaWiki; or, in some cases, to do custom development. (Feel free to add yourself, or your company, to the appropriate list.)
- Andru Vallance (
andrutinymighty.com) - Advanced customization of (S)MW including advanced skin designs, complex forms and custom extensions. Created and maintain Practical Plants, a Semantic Wiki of data on over 7000 plants.
- Bernhard Krabina - Implementation of SMW projects in the context of the public sector since 2006.
- Bred Tape (
bredtapegmail.com) - Set up Wiredtape. Skills: Semantic Forms, custom extension programming, MediaWiki skins.
- Carlos Sá (
ryuxuyrhotmail.com) - Web Developer and extension developer. Skills: Set up and maintain large wikis, Data structure, Semantic MediaWiki, Semantic forms.
- David Gómez / Dvdgmz, (
dvdgmzgmail.com). Admin of: Experimenta_wiki, GRFwiki, Sopa de pedres & HKp wiki. Skills: setting up & maintaining Semantic MediaWiki with Semantic Forms; designing templates, forms and collaboration tools. Member of WikiWorks team
- Jaider Ferreira - Brazilian information scientist, lead developer at Wikincat.org. I can plan, install and host SMW sites, specially in Portuguese language.
- Jeroen De Dauw - SMW maintainer and lead developer. Working on Wikidata. Most active MediaWiki developer according to Ohloh. Working for the Wikimedia Foundation and Wikimedia Germany. Also doing consulting work. More on my MediaWiki.org user page.
- John McClure - solid experience with many mediawiki & semantic mediawiki extensions. Ontoprise "ambassador". Seasoned project manager, ontologist and grunt coder. See user page for contact info.
- Jon Povey - WikiHelper.com. See Portfolio.
- Jos van der Ven (References) - Developer of Milieuhulp, WikiFair, NederWiki.
Skills: Semantic MediaWiki, Semantic forms, Wiki skins, MediaWiki extensions.
- Nischay Nahata - MW freelancer and working for the Wikimedia Foundation, have worked on SMW, SM and Maps too.
- Neoshinji (
Neoshinjiwikimanga.net) - Set up Wikimanga.net. Skills: Semantic MediaWiki, Semantic Forms. My prefered form
- Rajnikant Sharma - MW freelancer and working for the Wikimedia Foundation, have worked on SMW, SM, Maps and skins.
- Samuel Lampa - Have experience from developing extensions for SMW, see RDFIO, as well as MediaWiki skins (see demo). Can do work as hired directly, or via RIL Partner AB.
- T. May (
travmaygmail.com) - Set up and maintain Semantic Forms, Data Structure, Templates, as a tool to facilitate large business communication.
- Yury Katkov - project manager and lead developer at WikiVote.
- Adeft – Mediawiki Consulting, Managed Services, Data Migration.
- Data-Farms (de) – Implementation, Training, Customization and Support for Enterprise Wiki solutions
- Dataparc - Semantic Mediawiki consulting in Montreal & Toronto, Canada. Experience supporting SMW in corporations, non-profits, science and education.
- DIQA (de) – professional software products for knowledge management (DataWiki), information management in SharePoint (GRASP) and Linked Data (Triplestore basic), and services for MediaWiki, SMW+, DataWiki and SharePoint.
- Energypedia Consult (de) - We focus on development cooperation. We advise you in the fields of IT-based knowledge management and monitoring, monitoring and evaluation, basic energy services, and public relations.
- gesinn.it GmbH & Co. KG (de) – semantic::apps: business applications and data integration with SMW, training, consulting, customization, support.
- KDZ - Centre for Public Administration Research (at) - MediaWiki/SMW in the public sector.
- PediaPress GmbH - provides consulting, customization and support for MediaWiki as a publishing platform (with the Collection Extension)
- Prescient Software - We are specialists in Linux and MediaWiki implementations: Anything from server set up and configuration through to specific semantic wiki deployments. Skilled in providing high quality MediaWiki skins.
- Sémantiki (fr) - provides hosting, consulting, setup/configuration and administration
- Similis.cc (ca, en, es, ro) – consultation, training, development of custom extensions.
- SmallData42 (de) - provides consulting, training, setup, customization and support
- WikiHoster.net (de, en) – provides hosting, consulting, training, setup/configuration, administration, customizing
- WikiVote (ru) - consulting. Mostly work with some interesting (not encyclopedic) projects. If you're freelancer and want to work with us, please contact Yury Katkov
- WikiWorks – MediaWiki consulting. Founded by Yaron Koren, developer of Semantic Forms and other extensions
- XL&Knowledge (nl) - Specialists in knowledge management and semantic technologies. An ArchiXL company, enterprise architecture professionals.
Professional support en